Analytical & Testing Services
Comprehensive analytical and testing services provides you with the reliable data you require.
In Canada, water, soil, solid and liquid waste is governed by an array of strict regulations. Whether you need to fulfill your regulatory requirements or meet your industrial or commercial corporate environmental responsibilities, our comprehensive analytical and testing services provides you with the reliable data you require. As a premier provider of environmental services which includes waste analysis and testing services, our company offers you unrivaled expertise, knowledge and experience. Our analytical and testing services include:
- Testing paints/coatings for PCB and heavy metals
- Testing oil for PCB contamination levels
- Toxic Characteristic Leachate Procedure (TCLP)
- Waste characterization analysis
- And much more
Our analytical and testing services can be applied to the following materials:
- Wastewater; metals, pH, nitrate & nitrite, BOD, chromate, free cyanide, phenols, fluoride, sulphide, PCB, total suspended solids, oil & grease, etc.
- Contaminated soil and solids; metals, pH, oil & grease, moisture.
- PCB contamination; soil, tar, pothead, paper, caulking, swipe, electrical cable.
- Oils, fuels, solvents, grease; metals, specific gravity, flash point, DGA, PCB.
For trusted analytical and testing services from Canadas leading hazardous waste management company, contact the dependable team at Aevitas.
Our lab in Ayr, Ontario is CALA accredited for PCB testing to ISO/IEC 17025.
The Analytical Chemistry Laboratory of Aevitas Inc. (Ayr) is accredited for specific tests in accordance with the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017, by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) Inc. This accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope and the operation of a laboratory quality management system (refer to joint ISO-ILAC-IAF Communiqué dated April 2017). The laboratory quality management system of Aevitas Inc. (Ayr) also operates in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001.