At Aevitas we specialize in eliminating these headaches while focusing on environmentally sound practices.
Whether your company is consulting on environmental issues or building design there is a lot to consider when consulting on waste management programs. Your consulting firm's employees always have a lot on the go, with major responsibilities to be accountable for. They shouldn't have to spend time worrying about waste disposal, or which supplier they can depend on hazardous waste services. At Aevitas we specialize in eliminating these headaches while focusing on environmentally sound practices. Our service offerings for consulting firms across Canada includes:
- Lamp recycling (mercury bearing and non-bearing lamps)
- Battery recycling (all types, back-up systems)
- Mercury recovery (equipment, electronics, spill clean-up)
- PCB destruction (paint, caulking, ballasts, insulating oil)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (ground water, storage tanks, caustics)
- Analytical & testing services (waste characterization, PCB testing)
- Transformer oil (supply, retrofill, degasify, recycling)
- Resource recovery (obsolete assets)
- On-site services (site remediation, transformer services)
- Hazardous waste disposal (regulated and non-regulated disposal)
- Transportation services (tankers, roll-offs, straight trucks)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantities, coast-to-coast service)
- Assured destruction (expired products, consumer goods)
Build your consulting firm by choosing our company's reliable waste recovery and disposal services. Contact our team of knowledgeable staff today.