Institutional & Government
At Aevitas, we can help your institutional and government organization achieve their goals.
Just as your institutional and government organization are relied upon to provide consistent service at a high level, we are too. We deliver the reliability and quality that our customers demand. Regular and dependable hazardous waste management is critical to success across many industries, including the institutional and government sectors. Our focus includes recycling waste materials generated from maintenance programs, on-site services to maintain insulating oil found in your electrical transformers, and chemists and technicians providing lab-pack services. Our complete listing of comprehensive service offerings is as follows:
- Lamp recycling (lamps, fixtures)
- Battery recycling (single use, rechargeable, lead acid)
- Lab pack services (misc. chemicals, small quantity)
- Hazardous waste disposal (paint, solvent, cleaners)
- Mercury recovery (devices, spill clean-up)
- PCB destruction (ballasts, electrical equipment, caulking, paint)
- Analytical & testing services (PCB, waste characterization)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (storage tanks, sumps)
- Transformer oil (supply, recycle)
- Transportation services (fully permitted, secondary containment)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
Allow us to help your institutional and government organization, so you have the time to help others. Our service excellence is paramount; contact us today, the most trustworthy name throughout Canada for effective waste recycling and disposal solutions.