Lab Pack Services
Our professional lab pack technicians will manage the process for you.
Our team of professionals will handle it from here. You send us an inventory of materials to assess compatibility and we will properly pack for disposal. It's that easy. At Aevitas, we employ specially trained chemists and technicians to perform onsite lab pack services of obsolete or otherwise unneeded materials for safe removal and disposal on a one-time, on-call or regularly scheduled basis. Our lab pack services include:
- Waste profiling: Our company will profile your chemical waste for proper identification and segregation
- Lab waste classification: We will classify your lab waste in accordance with applicable provincial and federal regulations and determine the best treatment process for disposal
- Lab waste inventory: Our chemists / technicians will segregate and inventory all lab waste streams
- Lab waste manifesting: We will label, manifest and package all lab wastes
- Lab waste removal: We will package your lab waste into closable, leakproof, puncture resistant and appropriately labeled containers, and remove them from your site
- Lab waste transportation: We will then transfer your lab waste to one of our approved facilities for safe disposal
For all of your lab pack service needs, or other environmental services requirements, turn to one of Canada's top ranked hazardous waste management companies. Peruse our website, or give us a call; our organization's friendly and knowledgeable lab pack services professionals will gladly respond to any of your questions.