Our organization is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
At Aevitas we are subject to Employment Equity Act legislation and are required to monitor our representation with respect to women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and aboriginal peoples. If you fall within any of these designated categories, feel free to voluntarily self-disclose in your cover letter.
To join our team and be part of this growing company, please follow the instructions below:
- Please click on the opportunity name to view the job posting
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - quote position name - location in the subject line.
- If you were unable to find the position you were looking for, feel free to send your resume stating your area of interest in the subject line.
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD or PDF format.
- Because Zip files can contain viruses they cannot be accepted.
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, but we will only contact those candidates who closely match the job specifications. We thank all applicants for the interest in our organization.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.