Demolition & Remediation
At Aevitas we provide cost efficient and professional services to demolition and remediation experts.
You need to ensure that your demolition or remediation project is completed on time and on budget. You and your staff need to perform efficiently to protect your valuable reputation. Demolition and remediation work is best managed by professionals. You can expect professional results by trusting our company to expertly manage waste that you have unearthed. We offer a comprehensive array of services to support demolition and remediation companies in Canada:
- Lamp recycling (lamps, fixtures)
- Battery recycling (all types)
- Analytical & testing services (PCB, waste characterization)
- Mercury recovery (regulated, non-regulated disposal, lab pack)
- PCB destruction (caulking, paint, electrical equipment)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (ground water, fire run-off, storage tanks)
- Transformer oil (draining, recycling)
- Resource recovery (value for obsolete equipment)
- On-site services (spill clean-up, dismantling electrical equipment)
- Transportation services (tankers, straight trucks, decks, roll-offs)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
As an industry leader in hazardous waste management, we have a vested interest in assisting your demolition and remediation business by providing the very best waste recovery and destruction services. To further explore just what we can do for your demolition and remediation company, peruse our website, or get in touch with us today.