Engineering firms must adhere to the strict compliance regulations established for their industry by provincial and federal legislatures.
Whether your company is an electrical or chemical engineering firm you must adhere to the strict compliance regulations established for industry by provincial and federal legislatures. We understand strict regulations. Being the largest electrical PCB disposal company in Canada, we must also comply with very stringent regulations when handling, transporting and disposal of this highly regulated material. Engineering firms across Canada have trusted our organization to properly manage their waste management needs for over 25 years. We provide peace-of-mind to engineering firms specifying our services, via our wide array of service offerings:
- Resource recovery (end-of-life electrical equipment)
- PCB destruction (ballasts, caulking, paint, electrical equipment)
- Transformer oil (supply, retrofill, degasify, recycling)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (ground water, tank remediation)
- Analytical & testing services
- Lamp recycling (mercury bearing and non-mercury bearing)
- Battery recycling
- Mercury recovery (spill clean-up, retort)
- Transportation services (fully permitted, secondary containment)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
- On-site services (dismantling electrical equipment, site remediation, transformer services)
- Hazardous waste disposal (lab-packs, regulated, non-regulated disposal)
To discover just how we can assist your Canadian engineering firm, contact our friendly and knowledgeable waste recycling and disposal professionals, or browse our website.